CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bear Scare

Here's what we've been up to this month! First of all this morning I was leaving to go running and I peeked into the kids room to check them before I left and Kyson wasn't in his bed. Of course my heart dropped at first as I stared to look for him and I found him buried in the basket of stuffed animals. I took this picture after I pulled some of the stuffed animals off his back to make sure he was still breathing. Its still a mystery to me of how he got in there and the fact that their room was a complete disaster from the day before didn't help my search.

1 comments:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Shan- this has got to be the cutest picture ever! I love it! :) Your adorable little kids just crack me up. But dont' worry, they probably get their goofiness from Neil, not you...ha ha! Lova ya!